http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7zo2zY1Zqg
Watch it. You'll love it. I do.
No but seriously. Andrew and I met working at BYU's Museum of Paleontology while digging for dinosaur bones. We were casual co-workers for 2 semesters and then spent Summer 2010 doing field work together in Moab and Vernal, UT. We were part of a small team that spent the week days in the hot sun searching for fossils. The evenings were spent eating ginormous Juicy Lucy's and playing Hearts. We got to be extremely good friends and started dating at the end of June. Our first date was to Thai Mango in Provo and then he introduced me to Comedy Sportz. It was a blast! We dated for about 9 months and then he proposed on April 23, 2011. We were married August 13, 2011 in the Oakland, CA LDS temple. Our reception was in my parent's backyard in Concord and our Open House was at the Museum. I have been so blessed to marry such an amazing guy. We continue to have a blast everyday. I did marry my best friend afterall. Why wouldn't we?
Andrew and I with Rexy at Colossal Cave Mountain Park in Arizona.

No comments:
Post a Comment